Royale presents an EU forum in Bruge Belgium, an R32 Case Study launching the Daikin Sky Air Series
- Home /
- Royale presents an EU forum in Bruge Belgium, an R32 Case Study launching the Daikin Sky Air Series
From over 10,000 air conditioning contractors in the UK, Royale Refrigeration and Air Conditioning were truly honoured to collaborate with Daikins' Anette Scheepers on an R32 Case Study.
Royale were privileged to collaborate on the EU launch event in Belgium in May 2017, for the new Sky Air Series. We readily accepted the opportunity and delivered a staged presentation to a 250 seat auditorium and global video-link presence.
Royale promoting the key points on using R32 systems:
The F-Gas Regulations will have a major impact on the air conditioning sector and those involved in it. Any option for the next generation of refrigerant gas must be able to meet the demands of this stringent legislation in reducing the environmental impact of HFCs – & that’s where R32 and Royale Refrigeration & Air Conditioning come in:
- R32 is already used in HVAC equipment (makes up 50% of R410A refrigerant)
- It has a GWP of 675 (one third that of R410A)
- R32 is a highly energy efficient refrigerant and is easy to recycle
- The volumetric capacity of R32 is around 20% higher than that of R410A, which means system refrigerant volumes are lower
We look forward to a greener future.